UGP 019 - Transition, Grace and Anger, Garron’s Story Part 1
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Garron Brown shares his testimony of growing up Mormon, being in seminary, his mission work and his turn just 7 months ago to a personal relationship with God.
- From everlasting to everlasting, thou art God (Psalm 90:2)
- Before me there was no God formed (Isaiah 43:10)
- Jesus is the God who was, is and is to come (Revelation 1:8)
- God will work together all things for good (Romans 8:28)
- Pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:44)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
Truth can be defended
Chains were released from me when I accepted Christ-Garron
Anger is expected, it’s normal. It going to come from being betrayed and lied to.
There is only one place to go with anger…to Jesus!
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Open your eyes to truth. Do you need help transitioning from anger to reconciliation? Contact us at www.unveilinggracepodcast.com.
Part 2 of Garron Brown’s transition to faith in Jesus and where he is now.