UGP 008 - Power of a Grace Touch
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Human touch can be a real healer. A touch of grace makes a difference. Jesus is the one who wants to let grace heal and touch you.
- Jesus touching lepers (Matthew 8:3)
- Jesus touching the untouchables (Luke 5:12-16)
- Jesus speaking with the Samaritan woman (John 4:4-42)
- Those forgiven, loves much (Luke 7:36-50)
- Woman with an issue of blood (Matthew 9:20-22; Mark 5:25-34; Luke 8:43-48)
- “He will never leave us nor forsake us” (Hebrews 13:5)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
What an interesting God he is that he reaches out and touches the untouchables.
We are never without the presence of God.
Jacob’s Well, Samaria
Request a mentor: https://mit.irr.org/mentoring-former-mormons
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Send your stories how the power of a grace touch has changed your life to: email@example.com or Institute for Religious Research, 600 West St., Cedar Springs, MI 49319
We are imperfect people but we are perfectly loved by God because of grace. The message of hope that grace can bring reconciliation to the worst scenarios.