UGP 043 - From Grace to LGBTQ to Mormon to Grace - Mary's Story - Part 2
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
In this week's episode Mary continues her story of a journey through broken relationships and a search for true community and connection - which she finally finds in a God who loves her for who she is and not what she does. Listen in and find encouragement and hope in Jesus who is able transform lives and relationships.
- Who has eternal Life? (John 5:24)
- I know the plans I have for you (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Sin is no longer your master (Romans 6:14)
- Transformation and Renewal (Romans 12:1-2)
- The desires of our heart (Psalm 37:4)
- Falling short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23; 6:23)
- Strength to the weak and power to the powerless (Isaiah 40:29)
- Grace to the humble (James 4:6)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
Sanctification is a process of living out of what is already within.
Trust God and His grace and He will give you what you need.
Our security and significance comes from an intimate relationship with God. He makes us whole. Don’t turn to other people to fulfill us.
Adams Road Band (adamsroadministry.com)
The book: Unveiling Grace: https://irr.org/store/unveiling-grace
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Are you broken? We have a healer in Jesus. Contact us at www.unveilinggracepodcast.com to experience a grace that heals.