UGP 049 -Taylor Story - Part 1
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
Taylor was a young, struggling, single mom with little spiritual experience when the Mormon missionaries visited. While her story is not uncommon, it does have some unusual twists, Taylor shares it with Lynn and Joel in an episode full of humor, grace and a winsome candidness that is easy to listen to. Part 1 of her story will stir your heart and renew your passion for the things that matter most in life.
- False Teachings (Matthew 7:15-16; 1 Timothy 1:3, 4:1-3, 6:3-6)
- The Holy Spirit drawing us to salvation (John 16:7-11)
- No marriage in heaven (Matthew 22)
- Sin Sickness(Romans 3:23; 5:8; 6:23)
- For By grace you are saved (Ephesians 2:8,9)
- Paul counting everything a loss (Philippians 3:8-10)
- He who loves father and mother more… (Matthew 10:37-39)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
Counterfeits work because they are so close to the real thing ~ Joel
The “Red Letter” Words of Jesus contradict the Book of Mormon ~ Taylor
I was exhausted striving to be the perfect Mormon ~ Taylor
You don’t get yourself into heaven but its Jesus Christ, His work not yours.
Adams Road Band (adamsroadministry.com)
7 Reasons We Left Mormonism Free Book Offer: https://unveilinggracepodcast.com/free-book-offer
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Grace and peace to you. Show Notes and Program transcripts are available at www.unveilinggracepodcast.com. We hope this podcast helps your life and relationships flourish! Send your stories of grace or your questions to us. Write to Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Joel at email@example.com.
The meeting at Starbucks…Jesus is enough!