UGP 094 - The Great Grace Gamble - Replay of UGP 007
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
In this episode, Joel and Lynn explore God's gamble in extending us grace and guaranteeing the end from the very beginning. What does gambling have to do with grace? What’s the risk? It’s all on the table, no negotiating. What’s the guarantee?
- Saving grace (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- God cannot lie (Numbers 23:19)
- God is gracious (Psalm 145:8)
- God is merciful (Ephesians 2:4)
- God is love (1 John 4:8; 4:16)
- Nothing is done in secret (Luke 8:17-19)
- God is a spirit (John 4:24)
- Purpose before the beginning of time (2 Timothy 1:9)
- Living and active is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12)
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“I know your secrets, you need to know mine”~ Lynn
Grace is the conduit through which God comes to us. We are born alienated from God.
God know us intimately, that’s not intimidating, that’s freeing”~ Joel
Lynn Wilder testimony: https://youtu.be/dQh-H3h4i9A
The book: Unveiling Grace: https://irr.org/store/unveiling-grace
APPRECIATE THIS PODCAST? TALK TO US!
Leave your comments or suggestions on the Unveiling Grace Podcast at: http://unveilinggracepodcast.com